Email has become the bane of the 21st century workers’ existence, but by implementing just these five practices, email can once again become a tool for effective work:
- Turn off notifications and instead check your email hourly
- Move every email out of your inbox the first time you read it
- Use the search functionality with search operators to re-find emails
- Set up just two email folders and use shortcuts to archive emails there
- Avoid processing irrelevant or less important emails individually
Roadrunner email support guides you further to save your time by avoiding unnecessary time in checking of your Roadrunner mail so that you can be more efficient in your tasks. Also, if you have any Roadrunner email problems then you can contact us by dialing our TWC Mail support number given on the website. Our experts will solve all your problems instantly.
Read more: RR Email Support