Mobile has risen from just being a calling device because now there are many opportunities for marketers and businesses to increase revenue, sales, and drive unlimited traffic to applications and web pages.
In fact, in 2020, mobile devices produced 51.53 % of website traffic globally.
Mobile users are increasing with great speed now; half of the world’s population owns a smartphone. And according to We Are Social study, every second, nine new mobile users are added to the list.
These numbers get more interesting ahead and intrigue marketers towards mobile marketing. Optimizing your ad campaigns for targeting mobile users is called Mobile Marketing. In simple words, you are targeting mobile users.
Please look at the following stats to have a clearer idea of why it is necessary to begin now or trail behind your competitors.
- 50% of B2B inquiries are made on a mobile phone.
- 51% of Americans spent their time online on mobile devices.
- 40% of people perform their search only on a smartphone.
- More than half of all the views of the video come from mobile devices.
- Phone-based CTR is 40% higher than desktop, and CPCs cost 24% less.
- Mobile applications have a higher engagement rate than mobile-optimized websites.
The above numbers and stats are enough to acknowledge the importance of mobile marketing in your business. Still, just like any other marketing method, it can be complicated or difficult for some marketers to begin or achieve success through it; that’s why we have enlisted 8 Pro Tips to help you go through it.