Growing your business is often a necessity for your business’s survival, than just a worthy goal. There are different ways to make your business grow faster, this includes:
- use of customer management system to track transaction, especially as the business grows, it becomes more difficult to track manually. SalesForce, Quickbooks and InfusionSoft are examples of customer management system.
- Actively ask for referrals. You can do this during or after every job or sale, ask your satisfied customer if they know anyone else who would be interested in your products or services.
- Attract new customers and retain old ones by creating a customer loyalty program. It works like magic.
- Extend your market reach by making your product or service available to a new pool of customers.
- Identify new opportunities, by doing a proper analysis