- Be a female student of an African Union Member State
- Be under the age of 35 years for Masters Programmes and under 40 years for PhD programmes
- Possess B.Sc. In the relevant field with a minimum of second class upper for a Masters’ programme from a reputable University; and a holder of Masters Degree for a PhD programme from a reputable University.
- Possess outstanding academic achievement as evidenced by academic transcripts, and academic awards if any.
- Proof of admission to undertake a full-time Masters or PhD programme in a recognized university of an African Union Member State
- Be willing to commit to working in an African Union Member State on completion of studies for at least 3 years.
CLOSING DATE: 30th of April, 2018